The main objective of this project is to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the town centre, provide a wider and safe area for pedestrians to traverse the town all while fixing underlying drainage issues and regularizing the main bus stop in-front of the J.A.G Myers Municipal Park.
SCOPE OF WORKS:
- Remove Existing Walkway along high Street.
- Upgrade Existing v-drain to U-drain under proposed walkway.
- Construct new walkway over new u-drain to allow for better pedestrian traffic.
- Cover walkway with colonial style interlocking pavers.
- Repair entrance to informal bus park
- Remove and replace existing bus stop
- Repair existing reinforced concrete sea wall.
- Fabricate and Install galvanized pipe railing along new walkway.
- Rehabilitate existing earth drain to sea.
The project was executed by the St. Elizabeth Municipal Corporation