The Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. (TPDCo.) is seeking to identify a motivated, suitably qualified, and results-oriented professional to fill the following position:
Project Officer (Maintenance Supervisor) – Kingston & South Coast
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager Project Operations, the Project Officer (Maintenance Supervisor), coordinates and provide weekly reports on construction activities on site.
- Monitor and prepare daily report of work executed on site
- Compare planned work versus actual work
- Capture and report Site data to include number of work men on site , materials
- Interpret of specification and drawings.
- Capturing details that required site instructions
- Demarcating on site the scope of the work
- Notifying the Project Manager of deviations in scope
- Monitor the cleanliness and overall maintenance of the Resort Towns and report any issues
- Attend Site Meetings
- Maintains good conduct, respect for all rules and regulations and exercise restraint and professionalism in all aspects of work.
- Ensure work executed is in accordance to specification
- Liaise with Contractor, Architect, Project Manager and Technical Team
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate orally and written
- Setting out of buildings, execution of destructive and non-destructive tests on site , Proficiency with word processing, data manipulation,
- Ability to communicate with persons at all levels
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Five (5) years’ experience in Construction site supervision
“Any equivalent Combination of Qualifications and Experience”
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com to the attention of The Human Resource Officer no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2022.
We thank all respondents, but only shortlisted persons will be contacted.