The Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. (TPDCo.) is seeking to identify a qualified, motivated and result-oriented professional to fill the following position:
Administrative Officer – Executive Office – Kingston
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Administrative Officer provides administrative support to the Executive Office as well as administers the work of the department such as information gathering and disbursement.
- Records minutes of meetings and distributes in a timely manner
- Keeps diary of Executive Director up to date with appointments/confirm meetings
- Maintains and reviews filing system retrieves files as requested /photo copy documents as requested
- Assists with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Attends to incoming and outgoing correspondence; takes appropriate follow up action
- Maintains adequate stock of stationery
- Maintains a telephone directory of frequently called numbers and retrieve in a timely manner
- Arranges meetings as directed including venues, materials, refreshments and any other input required for the meetings
- Drafts and prepares documents and letters for the Executive Director
- Prepares agendas, itineraries for meetings and seminars
- Assists with the preparation of budgets for the department
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Proficient in computer programmes, e.g. Microsoft. Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Good typing skills.
- Good knowledge of the tourism sector.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Four CXC at the General Level including English Language
- Four (4) years’ experience as Administrative Assistant.
“Any equivalent Combination of Qualifications and Experience”
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of The Executive Human Resource Manager no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, September 22, 2023
Subject: Administrative Officer – Executive Office – Kingston
We thank all respondents, but only shortlisted persons will be contacted.