The Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. (TPDCo.) is seeking to identify a motivated, suitably qualified, and results-oriented professional to fill the following position:
Community Tourism Manager – Kingston
Under the direction of the Director, Product Development and Community Tourism, the Community Tourism Manager will facilitate the development of community tourism entities in the communities across the island with special focus on Air B&B.
• Maintains contact with all registered CTE’s participants in order to keep abreast of their various needs
• Coordinates and delivers training for CTE’s
• Maintenance of standards and Licensing requirements through the Director of Product Quality/ Licensing Manager CTE’s operational plan.
• Liaise with Destination Managers in the development of CTE’s.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written format
• Sound knowledge of regulations governing the Tourism Sector
• Knowledge of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems.
• Knowledge of Environmental Management System (EMS).
• Good time management skills.
• Strong reasoning and analytical skills.
• Customer and Quality focus
• Problem solving and decision making skills
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• First Degree in Social Sciences and training in Tourism Management.
• Minimum of five (5) yeas working experience in the tourism sector in a related field.
• Extensive knowledge of the hotel and tourist sector.
• Sound knowledge of the food and beverage standards applicable in the tourist field.
“Any equivalent Combination of Qualifications and Experience”
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com to the attention of The Executive Human Resource Officer no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2022.
Subject: Community Tourism Manager
We thank all respondents, but only shortlisted persons will be contacted.